How the Universe Resolves Tedium

I wanted to send this to our CFO...

Hi, Eric (he is a namesake)!
I accidentally spilled some drink on my iphone and now, the backlight does not work (even after 24 hours of trying to dry it out).
Everything else but the backlight works fine . Is there some kind of voodoo magic that I can perform so I can use it again?
Desperately,
Eric

His most probable reply...

Hi, Eric!
Get the latest one that's got Siri. She can tell you all about magic.

Eric

What I am hoping he would say..

Hi, Eric!
We finally got the new iPhone for you after the long wait. As for the old one, we'll cover the cost of having it repaired and you can still keep it!

Eric


Without a doubt, Gatorade is a cursed drink. It can destroy 5 days of your life...





No comments:

Post a Comment